Long week? We’ve got you covered with this epic Sausage Pasta that takes barely 25 minutes to whip up!
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup whole, pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp fresh chopped oregano
- 2 tsp fresh chopped basil (plus more for garnish)
- 1 pack (4 links) West Side Beef Spicy Italian Sausage
- 1/3 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 portions of gluten-free bowtie pasta of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add a tbsp of oil in a large pan, add veggies (except tomatoes) and garlic, sautée with salt and pepper until softened slightly. Sear sausage links in the same pan. Remove when golden.
- Add cans of tomatoes, chili flakes and herbs, bring to a rolling simmer. Meanwhile, add 1 tsp of oil to salted boiling water.
- Slice sausage and add back to the pan. Continue to let reduce and thicken. Cook pasta to instructions on the box.
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Add Cherry tomatoes and olives. Add a pinch of salt.
- Toss together, divide into portions in bowls, top with basil and Parmesan cheese.